Thursday 21 April 2011



Where there is love and power, there is always... betrayal. At seventeen, Cordelia is an ordinary teen with an extraordinary and frightening secret. A secret that induces vivid dreams which she not only experiences true love, but crippling fear while barely escaping with her life each night. After a life altering event, Cordelia has an unexpected encounter with Evan, the mysterious boy from her dreams, who reveals who and what she is; a descendant of the Greek gods. At that moment everything she knows of her world is a lie, and she must leave the present and go into the past to assume the role she was put on this earth for; safeguarding her ancient empire amidst evil forces that toil hastily to destroy it. In a race against time, Cordelia must decide if she is truly a part of this dangerous world, or risk defying the gods, and ultimately lose the boy who has put a claim on her heart.


4/5 STARS

First off I would like to say thank you to Mayandree for letting me have the chance to read an ARC of Betrayal before it's release date. When I first read the plot summary I was like I need this book NOW. I have to say god,goddess and myths are becoming my favourite book subject to read about and Betrayal didn't let me down although I found that it didn't hit the right pace until 100 pages in but then it was like a run away train and I just could stop reading It just was amazing. I loved all the characters even the baddies. Betrayal is a must read for any YA fan. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't say I have to wait to long for book 2????????

No comments:

Post a Comment