Monday 5 March 2012





Hi to all the YA readers out there today on the Blog we have Nichole Chase YA author of"Mortal Obligation" book one of The Dark Betrayal Trilogy.



1. I turned my walk-in closet into a mini library. (Thankfully we had another one for our clothes!)
2. I've reread all of the Harry Potter books more than five times each. Deathly Hallows is by far my favorite.
3. I had out of town company the night that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released, so I dragged them out to stand in line at Walmart.
4. One of the above mentioned guests made plans to stay at my house when Breaking Dawn was released, (you'd think she'd learn! *tsk*) so I made her go to the local book store for their release party. I made said friend a shirt to wear to the Breaking Dawn release party, even though she had never read Twilight.
5. I've gone to work exhausted because I stayed up all night to read a book. It's happened too many times to count.
6. When Anne McCaffrey died, I cried like a baby.
7. I've chosen a name for my imaginary dragon on Pern.
8. I hardly ever read contemporary fiction. I prefer paranormal, fantasy, or science fiction. (And the occasional mystery.)
9. I thought I would never want a Nook or Kindle, but can't imagine not having it now.
10. I wanted to name my daughter Menolly (from the Dragonriders of Pern) and Clary (from the Mortal Instruments), but my husband vetoed both names.
Nichole Chase is a daydreamer. No, really, just ask any of the math teachers that had the misfortune of seeing her name appear on their class schedule. For years she has had story lines and characters begging for attention, but she resolutely pushed them aside to focus on more normal (read, boring) jobs.
Well, no longer! She is currently heeding the voices in her head and frantically writing their stories. Nichole resides in South Georgia with her husband, energetic toddler, three dogs, and two cats. When not devouring novels by the dozens, you may find her writing, painting, crafting, or chasing her daughter around the house while making monster noises.
Nichole is the author of the Dark Betrayal Trilogy. Mortal Obligation and Mortal Defiance are the first two installments and are currently available for purchase at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Smashwords. Immortal Grave, the third and final book will be available in April 2012.
You can learn more about Nichole's books on her website, blog, and Facebook page.
www.NicholeChase.com
www,NicholeChase.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/author.nicholechase


A big HUGE thank-you to Nichole for taking part. I love all your book confessions!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!! I am going to make you a t-shirt for our 'Hunger Games' date! LOVE these confessions!! Also, I cried like a baby when Kurt Vonnegut died :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! I can't see anything wrong with the name Clary. If there is anyone at my house when City of Lost Souls comes out.... let's just say they are going to become a shadowhunter for the night.

    ReplyDelete